Slovak Business Agency (till 28/2/2014 the National Agency for development of SMEs) from its beginning:
- Monitors the state of the business environment in the Slovak Republic,
- Identifies and analyses the entrepreneurship barriers ,
- Proposes recommendations aimed at the development of the SME sector,
- Evaluates the application of the principles of the "Small Business Act" in Slovakia,
- Produces and publishes analysis on the SME development and on the state of small and medium enterprises in the Slovak Republic.
We monitor and evaluate, based on the analysis of statistical and other data, particular indicators concerning SMEs and we process them into the reports which are available in this section.
Analysis of the business environment
Results of monitoring of the Slovak business environment
Surveys of the business environment
Statistical data and surveys realized on representative sample of businesses