We would like to invite you to the fifth edition of NEWMATEC, an automotive conference organized by the Automotive Industry Association of Slovak republic. The event will exceptionally take place in Šamorín, near Bratislava.
The NEWMATEC 2019 Conference:
Current and Future Trends in the Automotive Industry and Vehicles
Topics: Alternative Powertrains & Technology Megatrends
Conference venue: X-BIONIC SPHERE, Šamorín – Slovakia
Date: March 26 & 27, 2019
The event will be hosted by Ivan Hodač, automotive expert and former ACEA Secretary General.
Get inspired by:
- Matthias Erb, Head of Holistic User Experience, Volkswagen AG
- Martin Hrdlička, Head of Chassis and Powertrain Development,SKODA Auto
- Sir Jonathan Faull, Chair of European Public Affairs, Brunswick
- Jay Nagley, R&D Specialist - Automotive Team at the Department for International Trade, UK
- Oliver Grünberg, Chairman of the Board of Management, Volkswagen Slovakia
- Jong Hun Kim, Director of Development, LG Chem Poland
- Carlos Navas, Strategy Officer, Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking
- Zdenek Tuma, Partner, KPMG Czech Republic, former guvernor of Czech National Bank
- Jonathan Carrier, Vice President fo Corporate Development, AeroMobil
- Christoph Stürmer, Global Lead Analyst Autofacts, PwC Germany
- Filip Šváb, Executive Director of International External Affairs, AT&T Germany, Russia, Central and Eastern Europe
- Petr Karásek, CEO, TATRA TRUCKS
- Gwenole Cozigou, Director Industrial Transformation and Advanced Value Chains, DG GROW, European Commission
If you want to become a conference partner, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to seeing you in Šamorín.